- How the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Improves American Water SystemsMay 09, 2022
Chuck Chaitovitz of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce discusses how the funds from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law seek to expand access to clean drinking water.
- How the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal Can Improve Equity Across American LifeApr 14, 2022
Christopher Guith explains how the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal can improve equity in American energy, technology, and economic growth.
- World Water Day: Achieving Water Resilience in the U.S.Mar 22, 2022
On World Water Day, U.S. government workers shared the progress happening toward water resilience including infrastructure and water resilience programs.
- How the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Is Improving Equality of Opportunity in the U.S.Jan 25, 2022
Here's how the bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act can provide greater equality of infrastructure access to underserved communities.
- The Future of Energy Depends on Building Grid Resilience TodayJan 19, 2022
Today’s electric grid is growing in demand as energy needs increase. Here’s why the future of energy and infrastructure depends on increased grid resilience.
- 4 Tips to Increase Cyber Security In Energy InfrastructuresOct 14, 2021
Knowing how to assess risks, put security measures in place, and reduce vulnerabilities will help maximize cyber security within the energy sector.
- How America Can Support and Grow the 'Hydrogen Economy'Sep 30, 2021
As climate challenges continue to shape the way companies innovate, the hydrogen economy has grown and has proven to be a viable source of energy.
- How Public-Private Partnerships Can Advance Climate ActionSep 23, 2021
Private-public partnerships are essential for the U.S. to meet its climate action objectives and improve the nation’s energy management.
- U.S. Representative Marilyn Strickland on Job Creation and Plans for WashingtonJul 13, 2021
Representative Marilyn Strickland of Washington State's 10th Congressional District shares her views on job creation, business partnerships, and plans for Washington.
- Congressmen Scott Peters and Adam Kinzinger on Energy and Climate PolicyMay 27, 2021
According to Congressmen Scott Peters and Adam Kinzinger, there are multiple bipartisan opportunities for the advancement of America’s energy industry.