- Why America Must Refocus on R&D as Competitors Catch UpJul 20, 2022
U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark met with leaders in science to discuss the state of funding for research and development and why America must fund an innovation pipeline.
- Path Forward: World Bank Head Sees Recession Likely as Economic Woes MountMay 25, 2022
U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark met with World Bank President David Malpass to discuss global economic challenges and the looming threat of a recession.
- Path Forward: Global Turbulence Forcing Companies to Rethink Their Supply ChainsApr 26, 2022
U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark spoke with experts about how global turbulence is driving supply chain and inflation impacts.
- How Businesses Can Help Rebuild Trust in America’s InstitutionsFeb 15, 2022
In the latest Path Forward event, experts discussed declining trust people have in institutions, its potential negative impacts on society, and how businesses can rebuild trust.
- Path Forward: How to Lessen the Impact of Omicron on Healthcare WorkersJan 26, 2022
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark discusses the impact of the Omicron wave of the COVID-19 pandemic on hospitals and healthcare workers.
- Omicron in Early 2022: Insights from Dr. Katelyn JetelinaJan 13, 2022
Dr. Katelyn Jetelina returns for another “Ask Me Anything” to discuss new scientific studies on Omicron and how to handle the spread of this COVID-19 variant in 2022.
- Dr. Fauci on the Delta Resurgence, the Omicron Threat, and the Path ForwardDec 16, 2021
One year after the first COVID-19 vaccine was administered in the U.S., Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses Delta, Omicron, and the path forward to recovery in 2022.
- How Will Vaccination Efforts Impact the Spread of the Omicron Variant?Dec 09, 2021
Epidemiologist Dr. Katelyn Jetelina answers questions about how current COVID-19 vaccination efforts might affect the spread of the Omicron variant.
- Pressing Questions About the COVID-19 Omicron Variant AnsweredDec 01, 2021
With the emergence of the Omicron variant of COVID-19, epidemiologist Dr. Katelyn Jetelina answered some common questions about its symptoms and risks.
- How Pediatric Vaccinations and New COVID-19 Vaccines Could Change the PandemicNov 18, 2021
The course of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2022 and beyond could depend heavily on the success of pediatric vaccination efforts and the development of protein-based vaccines.