- The Digital Economy: A Look Into the 2022 Digital FrontierMay 11, 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has fueled and accelerated digital transformation and introduced new economic opportunities by transforming existing markets.
- How Small Businesses Can Overcome Inflation and Supply Chain Issues in 2022May 05, 2022
Experts discuss how inflation and supply chain issues continue to impact small businesses post-pandemic and how to overcome these obstacles.
- Non-Traditional Career Paths for Women Can Improve Gender ParityMar 04, 2022
Womens’ employment has stalled during COVID-19 pandemic recovery. Female business leaders explained how to reverse this trend in the workforce by exploring non-traditional industries.
- How Female Leaders Can Advance Women in TransportationMar 04, 2022
Pierce Coffee, president for North America at Transurban, discussed how her company empowers and advances women in the transportation industry.
- International Women's Day Forum: Global Perspectives on Women in the WorldMar 03, 2022
Leaders from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors discussed global perspectives on the challenges women in business are currently facing.
- How Employers Can Advance Women's Mental Health in the WorkplaceMar 03, 2022
Taryn Byrd, senior director for Kate Spade New York, discusses the role leadership can play in advancing women’s mental health in the workplace.
- 4 Entrepreneurial Insights on Starting a New BusinessFeb 24, 2022
In CO–’s inaugural Start. Run. Grow event, four entrepreneurs share success stories and challenges to encourage future leaders to start their own businesses.
- 3 Important Things for Businesses to Know About Endemic COVIDFeb 24, 2022
As the CDC changes guidelines about masking and cases decline across the country, experts believe we are entering the “endemic” phase of COVID-19. Here’s what that means.
- How the Pandemic Has Impacted the Middle Market EconomyFeb 17, 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant and lasting impact on the middle market economy, including workforce changes such as The Great Resignation and inflation challenges.