WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently welcomed 12 new executives to its Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100).
These experienced leaders advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
“The CCC100 has a long-standing reputation as one of the most prestigious appointments in the chamber community,” said Sara Armstrong, Vice President and Managing Director, Political Affairs and Federation Relations at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. “These appointments reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders to serve on this important committee.”
- Anna Buckalew, President and CEO, Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce (AL)
- Lorraine Clarno, President and CEO, Kalispell Chamber of Commerce (MT)
- Sarah Davasher-Wisdom, IOM, CCE, President and CEO, Greater Louisville, Inc. (KY)
- Michael Huber, President and CEO, Indy Chamber (IN)
- Katie Kirkpatrick, President and CEO, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Janet LaBar, President and CEO, Charlotte Regional Business Alliance (NC)
- Bob Morgan, IOM, President and CEO, South Carolina Chamber
- Todd O’Hair, President and CEO, Montana Chamber of Commerce
- Jim Page, IOM, CCE, President and CEO, Chamber of Commerce of West Alabama
- Christina Renna, President and CEO, Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey
- Danny Seiden, President and CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Ryan Unger, President and CEO, Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC (PA)