- Path Forward: Global Supply Chain Crisis and Impact of Shutdown in China and War in Ukraine
Developing A Vaccine Strategy
How should employers develop their own vaccine strategy? Should (and can) my company or organization encourage or require employees to be vaccinated?
- Developing a Vaccination Strategy (SHRM)
- Elements of a Workplace Vaccination Strategy (National Safety Council)
- Establishing a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and Plan (Health Action Alliance)
- Survey: What employers are doing about mandates, incentives, vaccine administration, and more (Mercer)
- Top 10 Ways Businesses Can Help with COVID-19 Vaccination (Association of Immunization Managers)
Worksite Clinic Resources
What information is available for workplace vaccination sites and off-site clinics?
- Pop-Up Vaccine Clinic Playbook (Amazon)
- Guide: Safer, Faster and More Equitable Community Vaccination Events (Honeywell)
- On-Site Vaccination Clinic Toolkit (Health and Human Services)
- Checklist: Best Practices for Vaccination Clinics (National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit)
- 10 Principles for Holding Safe Vaccination Clinics (National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit)
- 10 Steps to Host a Vaccine Clinic (U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation)
- Best Practices: Public-Private Partnerships for Vaccine Distribution (U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation)
- Generalized Overview of the Requirements to Host a Vaccine Clinic (U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation)
What supplies do vaccination clinics need?
- Vaccine Considerations for Employers (U.S. Chamber)
- Vaccine Playbook for Employers (Gibson Dunn)
- Survey: Employer Approaches to Vaccine Mandates PDF (Littler)
- Global Legal Issues: International Employment Landscape (Seyfarth)