The Digital Innovation Competition
Apply for your chance to win the 2022 Africa Digital Innovation Competition
Each applicant will need to fill out the online application form and upload or send a two-minute video pitch of their product/innovation on the website or by email at email@example.com.
How to Apply for the 2022 Africa Digital Innovation Competition
The application for the Digital Innovation Competition can be accessed at www.uschamber.com/2022-the-africa-digital-innovation-competition. Applications are due on June 30th at 11:59 pm (EST). Questions regarding the competition must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions and answers will be posted to the website for all potential applicants.
Each applicant will need to fill out the online application form and upload or send a two-minute video pitch of their product/innovation on the website www.uschamber.com/2022-the-africa-digital-innovation-competition. The following questions will be required in the application:
- The full name(s) of the startup owner(s)
- Name of startup (must match exactly the name used to register at appropriate in-country registering body.
- Physical address, Website (if any), Email address, Phone number
- Type of Industry /Sector
In addition, applicants will be asked the following narrative questions about their startup:
- What sources of funding have you used to support your startup in the past 12 months?
- Is your startup currently open?
- What is your startup’s mission statement and goal?
- What challenges has your startup faced?
- Describe the impact that your startup has on the community during Covid-19?
- How do you anticipate using the prize, if selected as one of the winners?