Strategic Alliances and Outreach
Strategic Alliances and Outreach develops and implements programs and initiatives to help the Chamber create new business relationships and partnerships across diverse audiences.
- Jul 13, 2022Hill Letter on Donald Cravins' Nomination to be Under Secretary of the Minority Business Development Agency
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, supporting the nomination of Donald Cravins, Jr., to be Under Secretary of the Minority Business Development Agency.
- May 31, 2022Chef Nicole Ponseca Shares Her Experience as an AAPI Business Owner in the Restaurant Industry
We sat down with restaurateur, best-selling cookbook author, and James Beard finalist, Chef Nicole Ponseca, to discuss her experience as an AAPI business owner and the impact she wants to make as an entrepreneur.
- May 25, 2022Next-Gen Scholar Trelysa Long Shares Her Vision on Being a Future Business Leader
UC Irvine student and 2021 Next-Gen Scholar Trelysa Long says her internship played a significant role in her choice to pursue her current role as a research assistant in antitrust.
- Mar 08, 2022Howard University Graduate Neema Mungai Shares How the Next-Gen Scholar Program Catapulted her Public Relations Career
Howard University graduate Neema Mungai shares her insights on how the U.S. Chamber's Next-Gen Scholar program prepared her for her current position working in public relations for Apple.
- Mar 03, 2022Bottom Line Construction & Development Builds New York Communities through Investment in Untapped Talent
Alexis McSween, founder and CEO of Bottom Line Construction and Development in New York, shares how her company is providing opportunities in underserved communities and building the next generation of construction leaders.
- Feb 24, 2022Clark Atlanta University Graduate Reana Wilson Shares Her Perspective on Being a 2021 Next-Gen Scholar
The U.S. Chamber's Next-Gen Scholar program provides competitive internship opportunities for HBCU students.
- Feb 09, 2022Congressional Testimony: How Infrastructure can Bolster Inclusive Economic Growth
Rick C. Wade, Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Outreach provides Congressional testimony on connecting Americans to prosperity.
- Dec 15, 2021Improving Access to Capital for Minority-Owned Businesses
This report outlines current proposals that have been or could be introduced in policymaking channels that would help drive economic equality and create solutions that could serve as building blocks of success through improved access to capital for entrepreneurs of color.
- Oct 26, 2021The Importance of Mixing Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion into Your Company’s DNA
As we prepare for 2022, it is important that leaders ask themselves a tough question: “What has our organization done to truly support Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion within our walls and in our communities?”
- Oct 16, 2021Customer Care Center Brings Opportunity to South Side Chicago
Discover is creating a 100,000+ square foot customer care center that will provide nearly 1,000 full-time jobs for the community.