Now accepting applications for the 2022 Next-Gen Scholars Program
- Visit our internships page
- View our current openings and select up to two department preferences
- Complete the application and check the “Next-Gen Scholars program” box under Section II, Application
- Please save your documents as PDFs or Word Documents and title them in the following format: [Last name, First name __ Resume], [Last name, First name __ Intern Application]
- Once you have selected which departments you wish to apply for, send your resume and completed application (located below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject line of your email, indicate the two internship positions that you are applying for. For example: "International Affairs Intern and Policy Intern".
Note: this will be a hybrid internship and will be conducted in-person in our Washington D.C. offices and remotely. Applicants may select either monetary compensation or academic credit. Applicants must be currently enrolled at a historically black college or university or other minority serving institution.