To ensure a strong social safety net for all Americans, Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid were created. Now we need to make sure that commitment can be kept in a responsible and sustainable way. The U.S. Chamber promotes reforms to these programs that will protect them now and for future generations.
- Health CareU.S.-Saudi Arabia Healthcare Webinar: The Intersection of Healthcare and Data — Saudi Arabia's Healthcare InfrastructureTuesday, December 0709:00 AM EST - 10:30 AM EST
- InternationalThird Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitWednesday, December 08 - Thursday, December 0909:00 AM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- Security and ResiliencePath Forward AMA: Dr. Katelyn JetelinaThursday, December 0904:00 PM EST - 04:30 PM EST
- Sep 07, 2018Entitlement Chastenings Jobs grew by 201,000 jobs in August, and the unemployment rate remained at 3.9%.
- Jun 18, 2018Entitlements: A Slow Motion Crisis Our government has a responsibility to protect Social Security and Medicare but is currently failing to meet that responsibility.
- Jun 07, 2018The Social Security and Medicare Trustee’s Annual Not-So-Friendly Reminder Social Security's combined trust fund is projected to be exhausted in 2034.
- May 25, 2017It’s Time To Scrap the Debt Limit The practical effect of the debt limit has been to manufacture a series of distracting and economically dangerous political crises.