From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Achieving Meaningful Transparency in Health Care: Better Information on Cost and Quality
Please join us for a half-day event to learn about the importance of providing better information about the cost and quality of health care services. This is the first event in a series of four events exploring the recommendations of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's Health Care Solutions Council report.
- Randy Johnson, Senior Vice President of Labor, Immigration, and Employee Benefits, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Mark McClellan, Director, Initiatives on Value and Innovation in Health Care; Senior Fellow, Economic Studies, The Brookings Institution
- Tessie Abraham, Legislative Counsel, Office of U.S. Senator Pat Toomey
- Larry Becker, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Alliances and Analytics, Xerox
- Nick DiCarlo, Legislative Assistant, Office of U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin
- Bill Kramer, Executive Director for National Health Policy, Pacific Business Group on Health
- Jane Lucas, Health Policy Counsel, Office of U.S. Senator John Thune
- Becky Lyons, Director of Health and Wellness, Wegmans Food Markets
- Katie Mahoney, Executive Director of Health Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Chere Parton, President, WellMatch
- Joel White, Executive Director, Council for Affordable Health Coverage