- 3 Bipartisan Priorities that Can Help Small Businesses NowJun 15, 2022
Two U.S. Representatives discuss priorities for Democratic and Republican leaders that will aid American small businesses, including addressing inflation, fixing supply chains, and reducing regulations.
- How Bipartisan Legislation Can Bring a Divided Nation TogetherMay 19, 2022
Rep. Derek Kilmer and Rep. Fred Upton discuss the impact bipartisan legislation can have on making progress and resolving issues across a divided nation.
- How Bipartisan Efforts in Congress Can Make Childcare More AffordableOct 14, 2021
Republican Rep. Nancy Mace and Democratic Rep. Mikie Sherrill discuss what can be done to make childcare more affordable childcare from a bipartisan perspective.
- Congressmen Scott Peters and Adam Kinzinger on Energy and Climate PolicyMay 27, 2021
According to Congressmen Scott Peters and Adam Kinzinger, there are multiple bipartisan opportunities for the advancement of America’s energy industry.
- How Congress Can Find Common Ground on Immigration ReformApr 13, 2021
Congressional members on both sides of the political aisle share their thoughts on potential pathways to compromise on immigration reform.
- Congress Finding Common Ground on Infrastructure and TransitMar 25, 2021
Here are two ways Congress is working together on infrastructure and transportation policy.