Join the U.S. Chamber Foundation's T3 Innovation Network on Tuesday, July 13, from 1 to 2:30 p.m. ET, for the T3 Network of Networks Launch Series Capstone Event to celebrate and officially begin the collaborative work of the founding Networks!
Participants will get the first opportunity to join one or more of the founding Networks:
- Data and Technology Standards Network (DTS)
- Open Competency Frameworks Collaborative Network (OCFC)
- Learning and Employment Records Network (LERN)
- Jobs and Workforce Data Network (JWD)
Attendees will also get a chance to preview updates to the T3 Network Resource Hub and discuss priorities for the T3 Network in the upcoming months.
- Recap of the T3 Network of Networks Launch and Charter Review Series
- Celebrate the Ratification of Network Charters
- Next Steps for Each Network
- Updates to the T3 Network Resource Hub
- Closing Remarks
For questions about the event, contact us.