- How the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Improves American Water SystemsMay 09, 2022
Chuck Chaitovitz of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce discusses how the funds from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law seek to expand access to clean drinking water.
- How Public and Private Sectors Are Bridging the Digital DivideMay 03, 2022
U.S. Chamber professionals sat down to discuss how both private and public sectors can help to bridge the country’s digital divide.
- How the Public and Private Sectors Can Implement Second-Chance HiringApr 20, 2022
Policy and business leaders shared how the public and private sectors can work together to create and implement second-chance hiring initiatives.
- How the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal Can Improve Equity Across American LifeApr 14, 2022
Christopher Guith explains how the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal can improve equity in American energy, technology, and economic growth.
- 4 Ways to Accelerate Opportunities for Women EntrepreneursMar 23, 2022
During the newest Equality of Opportunity in Action event, business leaders discussed ways to create equal opportunities for female entrepreneurs.
- How the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Is Improving Equality of Opportunity in the U.S.Jan 25, 2022
Here's how the bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act can provide greater equality of infrastructure access to underserved communities.
- 4 Ways to Improve Access to Capital for Minority-Owned BusinessesDec 15, 2021
As the U.S. continues to support small business communities, here’s how the government can improve access to capital for minority entrepreneurs.
- How Second-Chance Hiring Can Create Greater Equality in the Job MarketAug 18, 2021
Second-chance hiring initiatives can help individuals with conviction records overcome employment barriers and create greater equality in the job market.
- How the U.S. Can Address Maternal Healthcare DisparitiesJul 28, 2021
To end maternal healthcare disparities in the United States, government leaders must address socioeconomic inequalities.
- Rep. Lauren Underwood Outlines the Black Maternal Momnibus ActJul 28, 2021
Rep. Lauren Underwood outlines the maternal health care disparities amongst Black, American Indian, and Alaska Native women and shares insights about the Black Maternal Health Momnibus Act of 2021.