U.S. Chamber Action
The U.S. Chamber’s advocacy resource, U.S. Chamber Action, is here to help you take action.
From keeping you informed about the issues that matter most, to providing you with the tools needed to share your opinion with legislators, U.S. Chamber Action serves as your gateway to get involved and influence the decisions that impact you and your community.
Sign Up for Updates
Support U.S. Chamber Action
Your donation helps raise the business voice to combat skyrocketing health care costs, unrealistic energy mandates, over regulation, higher taxes, and frivolous lawsuits.
- Jun 13, 2022South Carolina Needs Rep. Nancy Mace in Washington
Rep. Nancy Mace, a champion for pro-growth economic policies in South Carolina's 1st District, is the leader the state needs and trusts. Here's why.
- Nov 12, 2020U.S. Chamber Elects Business Leader Chris Lofgren Board Chair
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors today elected Chris Lofgren, Ph.D., former president and CEO of Schneider National, headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, as chair for an 18-month term. Lofgren succeeds Maura W. Donahue, president of DonahueFavret Contractors Holding Company.
- Mar 20, 2018U.S. Chamber Reviews How Congress Voted in 2017 297 Spirit of Enterprise Award winners were honored for their strong records of support for the business community.
- Apr 17, 2017Here's 4 Things Members of Congress Should Be Thinking About While On Recess When members of Congress go home, it's no vacation.
- Apr 07, 2017Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch: A Victory For Free Enterprise
Today, Neil Gorsuch was confirmed as Associate Justice to the Supreme Court by a 54-45 vote.