America’s prosperity, global competitiveness, and quality of life depend on modern infrastructure. We need a durable strategy to modernize roads, bridges, transit, rail, water, energy, and modern access to broadband. Addressing these critical needs without raising taxes on business will create millions of jobs and make our communities safer.
Read these first
- US Chamber's 25-Year Timeline to an Infrastructure DealSince the start of the year, the U.S. Chamber has engaged in a nine-month blitz of advocacy, advertising, and grass roots organizing to urge the passage of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Infrastructure Passes: Five Big Wins for Our EconomyPassage of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will rebuild America and turbocharge economic growth.
- How Infrastructure Impacts BusinessInvesting in America’s infrastructure is critical to staying competitive globally. Here's a guide for businesses to the current state of infrastructure in the U.S.
The infrastructure bill makes a record investment in our nation’s infrastructure, but despite its popularity, many still have questions about what exactly is in the legislation Congress passed and sent to the President’s desk. Here, we share the facts and debunk the fallacies about the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
For nearly 25 years, the U.S. Chamber has advocated for investment in our crumbling infrastructure system. We have brought together business and labor, Democrats and Republicans, and companies of every industry to move forward this urgent and overdue national priority. We will continue to work with partners in business and government to make the investment, find the workers, and get projects moving. There may be no better way to secure our nation’s long-term competitiveness.
Demand for cleaner energy sources continues to grow and innovation is needed to support it. Red tape, lengthy approvals, and inefficiencies need to be removed.
- Health CareU.S.-Saudi Arabia Healthcare Webinar: The Intersection of Healthcare and Data — Saudi Arabia's Healthcare InfrastructureTuesday, December 0709:00 AM EST - 10:30 AM EST
- InternationalThird Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitWednesday, December 08 - Thursday, December 0909:00 AM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- Security and ResiliencePath Forward AMA: Dr. Katelyn JetelinaThursday, December 0904:00 PM EST - 04:30 PM EST
- Sep 15, 2021How Infrastructure Impacts Business Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to staying competitive globally. Here's a guide for businesses to the current state of infrastructure in the U.S.
- Sep 14, 2021Coalition Letter on Western Water Provisions in Bipartisan Infrastructure Package This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the House of Representatives on Western water provisions of the bipartisan infrastructure package.
- Sep 13, 2021Travel and Tourism: What Businesses Need to Know Now The pandemic has had a significant impact on both business travel and leisure travel. Here’s what businesses need to know about travel beyond COVID-19.
- Aug 30, 202110 Reasons Why the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act Benefits All Americans Here are the top 10 ways the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will benefit all Americas.
- Aug 24, 2021U.S. Chamber Vows to Defeat Reconciliation, Hails Voting Deadline for Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark issued the following statement after the House voted to adopt the rule that would “deem and pass” the Senate budget resolution while allowing consideration of the bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Aug 10, 2021U.S. Chamber Applauds Senate for Passing Infrastructure Legislation, Urges House to Continue Bipartisan Progress WASHINGTON, D.C. - Today U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark issued the following statement after the Senate passed the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Aug 05, 2021The Biggest Winner in the Senate’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal May Be Our Climate The bipartisan Infrastructure Innovation and Jobs Act will help address climate change.
- Aug 05, 2021U.S. Chamber Key Vote Alert! Letter on the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate, supporting the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Aug 05, 2021Coalition Letter on the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act This Coalition letter was sent by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association and American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, to the Members of the United States Senate supporting the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Aug 02, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on the “Driving for Opportunity Act of 2021" This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress on S. 998 / H.R. 2453, the “Driving for Opportunity Act of 2021.” This bill is on the Legislative Leadership list for the “How They Voted” scorecard and is part of the Equality of Opportunity Initiative.