America’s prosperity, global competitiveness, and quality of life depend on modern infrastructure. We need a durable strategy to modernize roads, bridges, transit, rail, water, energy, and modern access to broadband. Addressing these critical needs without raising taxes on business will create millions of jobs and make our communities safer.
Read these first
- Infrastructure Passes: Five Big Wins for Our EconomyPassage of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will rebuild America and turbocharge economic growth.
- US Chamber's 25-Year Timeline to an Infrastructure DealThe U.S. Chamber had engaged in a nine-month blitz of advocacy, advertising, and grass roots organizing to urge the passage of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- How Infrastructure Impacts BusinessInvesting in America’s infrastructure is critical to staying competitive globally. Here's a guide for businesses to the current state of infrastructure in the U.S.
The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act provided $65 billion for broadband deployment and affordability. Now it’s up to policymakers to partner with American businesses to make it happen.
May 16, 2022 - To commemorate the six month anniversary of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and showcase progress made so far, the Biden administration released two maps showing announced funding in every state as well as announced project locations.
For nearly 25 years, the U.S. Chamber has advocated for investment in our crumbling infrastructure system. We have brought together business and labor, Democrats and Republicans, and companies of every industry to move forward this urgent and overdue national priority. We will continue to work with partners in business and government to make the investment, find the workers, and get projects moving. There may be no better way to secure our nation’s long-term competitiveness.
Demand for cleaner energy sources continues to grow and innovation is needed to support it. Red tape, lengthy approvals, and inefficiencies need to be removed.
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- Jan 17, 2022Infrastructure Inclusion: A Tie That Can Bind America Together
The bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act provides a once-in-a-generation chance to close opportunity gaps that exist in our nation’s core infrastructure.
- Dec 20, 2021Space Economy: 4 Trends to Watch in 2022
The space economy is booming, with some estimates projecting it to reach $1 trillion by 2040. Here are four trends that will shape the commercialization of space in 2022.
- Dec 16, 2021Commercial Construction Recovery Stalls as Contractors Struggle to Find Workers, Materials
Rising costs, skilled labor shortages, and lack of materials continue to create challenges for the construction industry, sending the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Commercial Construction Index down one point this quarter to 65.
- Nov 15, 2021U.S. Chamber CEO on Infrastructure Bill Becoming Law: 'Today, All Americans Won'
U.S. Chamber applauds bipartisan infrastructure bill becoming law.