Free Enterprise Works
Stand Up for Free Enterprise
Join us in supporting American free enterprise.
Your voice is essential, and your participation is critical.
Spotlight on Small Business
Rhythms of Success: The Free Enterprise Tune of a Small Business
Elderly Instruments CEO and Co-Owner Lillian Werbin opened State of America Business 2024. Learn more about the business.
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
Will New Banking Regulations Be an ‘Endgame’ for Some Main Street Businesses?
An analysis by the U.S. Chamber spotlights the potential negative effects of the new Basel III 'Endgame' banking rules on businesses nationwide.
By Foxhall Parker
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessReady. Set. Scale.: Smart Tax Tips for Stress-Free FilingThursday, February 2212:00 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion14th Annual International Women’s Day ForumWednesday, February 2808:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- Security and Resilience13th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, May 15 - Friday, May 1708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
The American business community will bring Super Bowl LVIII to life for fans across the country
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued a statement after the U.S. Senate released a bipartisan bill on border security and aid for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan.
There are instances when employers should file "persuader reports," and the DOL should make that argument before a judge if they believe businesses have gotten the law wrong.
The business community is encouraged by the attention Congress has given to securing the border, but we need more than talk to solve this crisis.
A record-breaking 5.5 million new business applications were filed in 2023. We’re tracking the entrepreneurship surge in every state across the country.
The union campaign to organize Starbucks has had many twists and turns since it first launched in 2021. Here's everything you need to know.
The NLRB will retaliate against companies that exercise their rights.
Lillian Werbin, whose Elderly Instruments won America’s Top Small Business 2023, reflects on the path to success and giving back.
Neil Bradley, Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, released a statement upon the U.S. House passing the Tax Relief for American Families and Workers Act of 2024 (H.R. 7024).