Calling on the New Congress
Calling on Congress: Fix America’s Broken Immigration System
Our elected representatives in D.C. simply cannot let another Congress go by without addressing our nation’s broken immigration system and securing our southern border.
By Jon Baselice
The State of American Business 2023
In this year’s State of American Business keynote address, U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark called for a commitment to an “Agenda for American Strength” that affirms America’s position as a global power for good and unleashes the problem-solving power of business to address society’s greatest challenges.
Spotlight On: Small Business
Growing Our Economy Via Trade
Moving Toward a More Prosperous U.S.-Japan Relationship
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida’s upcoming visit to Washington offers the U.S. and Japan the opportunity to tighten economic alliances and assume a more proactive role in the Indo-Pacific and around the world.
By Charles Freeman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Moving Businesses Forward
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- WorkforcePath Forward: Working Through Remote Work Part 2Wednesday, February 0802:00 PM EST - 03:00 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion13th Annual International Women’s Day ForumMonday, March 06 - Tuesday, March 0708:00 AM EST - 06:00 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, March 07 - Wednesday, March 0812:00 AM EST - 12:00 AM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Today, Neil Gorsuch was confirmed as Associate Justice to the Supreme Court by a 54-45 vote.
‘He will undoubtedly use his gifted legal mind to help our country sort through our toughest questions for years to come,’ says Donohue
It seems quite likely that the CPP as it currently stands will never be implemented or enforced.
Some of the tactics were used in protests against the Dakota Access Pipeline.
One small business owner offers his perspective on how regulations affect him.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President of National Security & Emergency Preparedness Ann M. Beauchesne today issued the following statement regarding the passage of the MAIN STREET Cybersecurity Act through the Senate Commerce Committee.
The Obama administration rule would limit access to retirement investment advice for small businesses and their workers.
A new era in the U.S.-Egypt relationship has commenced.
America’s free-enterprise system depend on the stable rule of law guaranteed by the Constitution.
After eight years, things are looking up for new energy infrastructure.