Applications Are Open Now: America's Top Small Business 2023
Are you America's Top Small Business? We're looking for small businesses nationwide that are driving economic growth and stimulating their local communities and economies. Apply now for this annual award and your chance to win $25,000!
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Small Businesses Are Wary, Resilient Amid Inflation, Credit Concerns
By Thomas M. Sullivan
Small Business Exporters Fuel Jobs, Growth in America’s Heartland
All across America, small and medium-sized exporters are flourishing, selling their products to international customers, gaining market share—and creating jobs. Here are three of them.
By Thaddeus Swanek
Mergers and Efficiencies: The Evidence
By Sean Heather
- Employment Policy
SCOTUS Rules NLRA Doesn’t Always Protect Bad Behavior
The Glacier Northwest ruling offers an important protection for employers facing destructive union behavior. If taken too far, such behavior may come at a steep price for the union.
By Sean P. Redmond
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- International48th Annual India Ideas SummitTuesday, June 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Doing Business with Big BusinessesThursday, June 2212:00 PM EDT - 12:30 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
Center Lays Out Objectives for Continued Economic Engagement
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Chamber’s U.S.-Africa Business Center (USAfBC) this week led a delegation of U.S. business leaders to Nigeria for its biannual board meeting.
Analysts need not worry about a "deficit ballooning" tax cut.
We must find a solution that preserves investor choice and allows savers to retire with dignity.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue issued the following statement today following U.S. Senate passage of H.J. Res. 111, disapproving of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) arbitration rule:
WASHINGTON, D.C.—As the Trump administration moves forward with an ambitious energy and environmental reform agenda, the U.S. Chamber’s Global Energy Institute and the law firm Beveridge & Diamond today launched a comprehensive Energy Tracker to help follow key regulatory, judicial, and legislative developments.
The user-friendly Energy Tracker contains a sortable database of federal energy and environmental actions tracked by date, agency, topic, and issue area.
The U.S. Chamber is working to ensure that every city across America enjoys the benefits of the digital economy.
House Should Quickly Take up and Pass the Senate Measure
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued the following statement today after passage of the 2018 budget resolution in the U.S. Senate:
The U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions on October 18 approved the nominations of several...
In 2016 alone, private employers spent more than $242 billion on retirement income benefits. This publication includes the business practices of 13 employers working to ensure a financially sound future for their employees.
Senators passed the motion to proceed on the budget resolution and shored up support from a couple wavering lawmakers.