Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- TechnologyTecTalk with Congressman Bob LattaTuesday, December 0502:00 PM EST - 03:00 PM EST
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Why Good Accounting Matters at Tax TimeThursday, December 0712:00 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
One month after the most significant federal tax overhaul in more than 30 years, small business is feeling the love. And investing it back.
Walmart believes that all people deserve safe, healthy, working conditions and is fighting human trafficking.
According to the latest data about 6.7 million workers don’t have a job, suggesting we’ve a long way to go.
"The Chamber is saying, ‘We really do want this to happen, and we want this to be a bipartisan plan.’"
Leaders in Washington must find common ground and take steps towards an immigration system that will serve our economy.
In Wisconsin, the economy has come a long way since the recession of 2009-2010...
Brexit will mean greater importance for Ireland as a bridge between the EU and U.S. policymakers, and for U.S. companies looking to access the European market.
On Sunday 100 million Americans will gather around TVs, snark at the commercials, and stuff their faces with food, all thanks to NAFTA.
Local and state leaders should focus their attention on encouraging Congress to pass long-term internet protections.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue today issued the following statement on President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address: