More on the Debt Limit
Applications Are Open Now: America's Top Small Business 2023
Are you America's Top Small Business? We're looking for small businesses nationwide that are driving economic growth and stimulating their local communities and economies. Apply now for this annual award and your chance to win $25,000!
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Small Businesses Are Wary, Resilient Amid Inflation, Credit Concerns
By Thomas M. Sullivan
Small Business Exporters Fuel Jobs, Growth in America’s Heartland
All across America, small and medium-sized exporters are flourishing, selling their products to international customers, gaining market share—and creating jobs. Here are three of them.
By Thaddeus Swanek
- Employment Policy
NLRB Takes on Free Speech Yet Again
By Glenn Spencer
It's Time to Secure Our Borders and Expand Legal Immigration
The situation at the border is chaos. Our immigration system fails to meet the needs of businesses and imposes significant costs on communities and our economy.
By Jon Baselice
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- International48th Annual India Ideas SummitTuesday, June 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Doing Business with Big BusinessesThursday, June 2212:00 PM EDT - 12:30 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
In 2016 alone, private employers spent more than $242 billion on retirement income benefits. This publication includes the business practices of 13 employers working to ensure a financially sound future for their employees.
Senators passed the motion to proceed on the budget resolution and shored up support from a couple wavering lawmakers.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) today hosted TecNation 2017: A Connected Life, an event that explored ways technology is changing daily lives, businesses, and the economy. C_TEC also announced the creation of a new working group focused on advancing a 21st century workforce.
As readers of this blog are well aware, the Fight for $15 campaign has created quite a few headlines over the past five years...
Lays Out Employer-Led Approach to Closing the Skills Gap
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Center for Education and Workforce released a new workforce development curriculum designed to serve as a playbook for job creators, economic development organizations, state and local governments, and educators to work together to close the skills gap community by community.
The administration’s approach to trade is bringing other nations together in new trade deals — without the U.S.
Once-in-a-generation tax reform depends on it.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber’s U.S.-UK Business Council today named Robert Rooney, CEO of Morgan Stanley International and Head of EMEA, as its chairman.
During this National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, the Chamber urges a strong cyber defense partnership between government and industry.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President for Labor, Immigration and Employee Benefits Randy Johnson issued the following statement in response to the president’s decision to terminate cost sharing reduction payments: