Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today welcomed four new executives to its Association Committee of 100 (C100). For more than 50 years, leading association executives have gathered under the banner of the U.S. Chamber’s C100 to network, build partnerships, and discuss current issues. These CEOs represent association members before the U.S. Chamber’s Board of Directors, enhance Chamber lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and association communities.
On June 7, DOL withdrew two Obama-era interpretive bulletins covering employee misclassification and the joint employer standard...
Improved highways, airports, and waterways, will mean a stronger economy.
Trade plays an integral part in the success of this pipeline fitting manufacturer.
For a top Senator Orrin Hatch, the answer lies in smarter, more effective federal regulations.
During the Obama administration, as observers of labor policy know well, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) was run by...
Main Street depends on financial services to receive capital, expand, hire, and succeed.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, during the 8th meeting of the U.S.-Mexico CEO Dialogue, today launched the U.S.-Mexico Economic Council, an organization that will work to further enhance the economic and commercial partnership between the two countries.
Asian countries want an active American presence in the region, and they want robust trade with the U.S.
In our modern global economy health emergencies and natural disasters can devastate economies.