America's Top Small Business Summit
Join us for an opportunity to network with peers, learn from some of the world’s most successful leaders, and pick up tips for your business. It's also a celebration: We'll be honoring the America’s Top Small Business awards finalists and announcing this year's America's Top Small Business.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Rising Crime Impacts a Family-Owned Coffee Roaster in San Francisco
For a real-world perspective on rising retail crime and its impact on small businesses, we spoke with a small-batch coffee roaster in San Francisco serving the community since 1965.
By Rachel Ledbetter
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Improving Government
Voters Support Helping Businesses Grow Jobs, Strengthen Economy
By Ashlee Rich Stephenson
Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted States
By Lindsay Cates
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
- Small BusinessAmerica's Top Small Business Summit: Ready. Set. Scale.Thursday, October 1909:00 AM EDT - 01:30 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
PITTBURGH — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Greater Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce, today hosted Pittsburgh Innovates, an event highlighting the role of data-driven innovation in modernizing businesses and promoting economic growth, specifically in the Pittsburgh region.
Time to set the record straight on what Congress did in rolling back an FCC regulation.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue issued the following statement regarding President Trump’s trade-related executive orders:“While trade deficits often don’t tell us much about the overall health of our economy, it is a good time to examine our various trading relationships to increase opportunities for American companies to compete on a level playing field.
With over 190,000 regulations put on the books just since 1976, the frustrations with the administrative state are well justified.
The greatest difference between the U.S. and EU approaches lies with the philosophy that underpins the function of competition enforcement.
Gary Litman, Vice-President of Global Initiatives, participated in the G20 official workshop on resource efficiency convened by the German government in Berlin on March 15-18. The G20 is the only credible forum where resource extracting countries can talk to major consumers about industrial policies, and it intends to have a multi-year engagement to coordinate national policies. This work will be continued by the next president of the G20, Argentina.
But the smallest businesses haven't seen any improvement in access to capital.
Tom Sullivan talks about what the future holds for comprehensive tax reform and what it means for small businesses.
Ahead of the B7 Business Summit, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Chairman and NuScale Power LLC CEO John Hopkins addressed the International Workshop on Resource Efficiency hosted by the Global Business Coalition (GBC) and the Italian Business Federation Confindustria. Hopkins highlighted the importance of private sector innovation and economic growth in advancing global resource efficiency.