Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
THE BRIDGE TO COOPERATION: GOOD REGULATORY DESIGN(The full report is available here.)
For the fourth consecutive year a practitioner survey has been conducted to solicit feedback intended to better inform competition authorities and the International Competition Network (ICN) of the views and experiences practitioners have when working with their respective competition authority. Earlier surveys supported the work of the ICN’s Investigative Process Project as part of the Agency Effectiveness Working Group as well as the ICN’s Recommended Practices for Merger Notification and Review Procedures.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today released a report, Transatlantic Cybersecurity: Forging a United Response to Universal Threats, which proposes a set of recommendations that would more closely align the approaches of the United States and European Union regarding frameworks, standards, and practices for cybersecurity. The report was released as part of a business delegation led by the U.S. Chamber to Tallinn, Berlin, and Brussels to discuss transatlantic cybersecurity efforts.
By William J. Canary & Glenn Spencer The relationship between franchisee and franchisor is a special one in the world of business. It has enabled tens of thousands of entrepreneurs to own and operate a business, provide consumers with a highly desired good or service, and support communities by creating jobs...
The executive order could lead to future energy opportunities in the Mid-Atlantic, the Eastern Gulf of Mexico, and the Arctic.
World Trade Month is a good moment to pause and reflect on trade's importance to American jobs and economic growth.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today welcomed National Small Business Week, and reinforced its support for the 28 million American small businesses that make big contributions to the nation’s economy and their local communities.
China's 100-day plan sets the stage for the future of relations between the world’s two largest economies
The U.S. Chamber has helped lead the charge for the RAA, which would be the first significant overhaul of the regulatory process in 70 years
U.S. Chamber tax expert called it, "The start of the conversation."