America's Top Small Business Summit
Join us for an opportunity to network with peers, learn from some of the world’s most successful leaders, and pick up tips for your business. It's also a celebration: We'll be honoring the America’s Top Small Business awards finalists and announcing this year's America's Top Small Business.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Rising Crime Impacts a Family-Owned Coffee Roaster in San Francisco
For a real-world perspective on rising retail crime and its impact on small businesses, we spoke with a small-batch coffee roaster in San Francisco serving the community since 1965.
By Rachel Ledbetter
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Improving Government
Voters Support Helping Businesses Grow Jobs, Strengthen Economy
By Ashlee Rich Stephenson
Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted States
By Lindsay Cates
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
- Small BusinessAmerica's Top Small Business Summit: Ready. Set. Scale.Thursday, October 1909:00 AM EDT - 01:30 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
The Midwest city is capitalizing on the power of immigrants to energize their neighborhoods, economy, and culture.
New report from the Global Energy Institute demonstrates the value of a diverse energy mix.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S.-Pakistan Business Council (USPBC) hosted newly elected Pakistani Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi today for a roundtable discussion with business executives on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly meetings in New York.
While the commercial construction economy is good overall, two-thirds of contractors in the South have trouble finding workers.
We need to rethink how we share and divide responsibility for combating cyber threats between the private sector and government.
Follow the U.S. Chamber's trade expert as he visits seven states in three days.
Comprehensive tax reform, current edition, resembles the successful 1986 effort in many ways.
This paper provides an overview of the growth and innovation in the IoT ecosystem, followed by a discussion of the challenges to securing the IoT and the significant ongoing public-private work to enhance security. It concludes with recommendations that can help policymakers and industry experts collaborate on reducing barriers to innovation and co-creating global frameworks to improve security.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today released a new report titled
A new study by analytics firm IHS Markit, co-sponsored by the U.S. Chamber’s Global Energy Institute, puts a price tag on just how important our current balance of coal, natural gas, nuclear, and renewable energy really is. The report, ‘Ensuring Resilient and Efficient Electricity Generation,’ found that the current diverse and balanced portfolio of electricity resources is saving our nation $114 billion per year in electricity costs. As a result, the cost of electricity is 27 percent lower than it would be without such a well-balanced mix.