Free Enterprise Works
Stand Up for Free Enterprise
Join us in supporting American free enterprise.
Your voice is essential, and your participation is critical.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Urban Grape Wine Shop Expands to Washington, D.C.
Owners TJ and Hadley Douglas were named America's Top Small Business in 2021 and sit on the Chamber's Small Business Council. The expansion builds on their mission to make the wine industry more accessible.
By Lindsay Cates
In 2023, the Chamber shaped pro-business outcomes for the most immediate issues at hand while also advancing debates around the topics that will determine our nation’s competitiveness for years to come.
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessUnlocking the Potential of Small Businesses Accessing CapitalMonday, February 2610:30 AM EST - 11:30 AM EST
- RetirementSmall Business Retirement SummitTuesday, February 2709:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion14th Annual International Women’s Day ForumWednesday, February 2808:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Small businesses in Las Vegas are stepping up to ensure Super Bowl LVIII goes off without a hitch for players, spectators, and fans across the nation.
FTC Commissioner Alvaro Bedoya has argued the agency should wade into the complex field of employee classification, but the FTC has no history or expertise on the issue.
The business community is concerned about human trafficking offenses and supports a bipartisan bill to assist federal employees in recognizing human trafficking and how to report it.
Durbin made the following statement regarding EPA’s discretionary decision that sets National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for PM2.5:
New Chamber data reveals economic value of Super Bowl activity across America
The Super Bowl is a major annual event for everyone from football fanatics to music enthusiasts to those who just want to be part of the excitement. It creates memories that last a lifetime, and it is powered by American business.
EXCLUSIVE: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has calculated how much fans will spend, at minimum, in all 386 U.S. metro areas. Track spending in our searchable database.
The agenda for MC13 in Abu Dhabi will focus on a small number of hot-button issues, but the business community should focus on these priorities.
The American business community will bring Super Bowl LVIII to life for fans across the country