Free Enterprise Works
Stand Up for Free Enterprise
Join us in supporting American free enterprise.
Your voice is essential, and your participation is critical.
Spotlight on Small Business
Rhythms of Success: The Free Enterprise Tune of a Small Business
Elderly Instruments CEO and Co-Owner Lillian Werbin opened State of America Business 2024. Learn more about the business.
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
Will New Banking Regulations Be an ‘Endgame’ for Some Main Street Businesses?
An analysis by the U.S. Chamber spotlights the potential negative effects of the new Basel III 'Endgame' banking rules on businesses nationwide.
By Foxhall Parker
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessUnlocking the Potential of Small Businesses Accessing CapitalMonday, February 2610:30 AM EST - 11:30 AM EST
- RetirementSmall Business Retirement SummitTuesday, February 2709:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion14th Annual International Women’s Day ForumWednesday, February 2808:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
A proposed regulation would reduce defense contract progress payments as much as 30% below current standards.
The Metlife & U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index moved up to 68.9 in Q3, hitting another record high.
Contractors Identify Strong Safety Programs as Means to Address Skilled Labor Scarcity and Substance Abuse
The USG + U.S. Chamber of Commerce Commercial Construction Index (CCI) is a quarterly economic index designed to gauge the outlook for, and resulting confidence in, the commercial construction industry.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber of Commerce Technology Engagement Center Senior Vice President Tim Day issued the following statement today regarding FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr’s proposal to reduce regulatory burdens for small wireless facility deployment:
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced the finalists for its annual Dream Big Awards, presented by MetLife, which celebrate the achievements of small businesses and honor their contributions to America’s economic growth.
This Labor Day, take a moment to remember why the holiday was established.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue issued the following statement today regarding the NAFTA negotiations: “We’re pleased that the negotiations to modernize NAFTA will continue with the goal of reaching a deal with both Canada and Mexico, our two largest export markets.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today released the following statement on the White House's announcement of an executive order to expand retirement savings:
Many Americans will face a $20.3 billion tax hike starting in January 2020 if nothing is done.