America's Top Small Business Summit
Join us for an opportunity to network with peers, learn from some of the world’s most successful leaders, and pick up tips for your business. It's also a celebration: We'll be honoring the America’s Top Small Business awards finalists and announcing this year's America's Top Small Business winner.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Chamber CEO: Small Businesses Are Crucial to U.S. Economy
U.S. Chamber CEO Suzanne P. Clark outlines how the Chamber supports small businesses and the importance of small businesses to the broader economic landscape.
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Improving Government
Voters Support Helping Businesses Grow Jobs, Strengthen Economy
By Ashlee Rich Stephenson
Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted States
By Lindsay Cates
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- ImmigrationCommon Grounds: Spotlight on Legal Immigration ReformThursday, September 2811:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
We want people to save for their financial futures, not limit their choices.
We still make clothes here in the United States, but the bulk of our clothing is sewn offshore.
Here is your daily round-up of news and analysis as tax reform moves through Congress.
The fact is future Congresses will act according to the times and circumstances then in evidence.
Nearly half of small business owners feel “good” about their local economy, but only 38% feel the same way about the national economy.
Tax reform in its current forms would ultimately improve state and local finances while having a minimal effect on the federal deficit.
Small Business Saturday may have passed, but together we can make every day a small business day.
Here's a taste of what you can expect at the Small Business Master Class: Phoenix on December 14.
This holiday shopping season many Americans will find the perfect gift, but some will end up with more than they bargained for.
112 million Americans shopped at small businesses and independent restaurants in 2016.