Calling on the New Congress
Calling on Congress: Fix America’s Broken Immigration System
Our elected representatives in D.C. simply cannot let another Congress go by without addressing our nation’s broken immigration system and securing our southern border.
By Jon Baselice
The State of American Business 2023
In this year’s State of American Business keynote address, U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark called for a commitment to an “Agenda for American Strength” that affirms America’s position as a global power for good and unleashes the problem-solving power of business to address society’s greatest challenges.
Spotlight On: Small Business
Growing Our Economy Via Trade
Moving Toward a More Prosperous U.S.-Japan Relationship
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida’s upcoming visit to Washington offers the U.S. and Japan the opportunity to tighten economic alliances and assume a more proactive role in the Indo-Pacific and around the world.
By Charles Freeman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Moving Businesses Forward
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- WorkforcePath Forward: Working Through Remote Work Part 2Wednesday, February 0802:00 PM EST - 03:00 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion13th Annual International Women’s Day ForumMonday, March 06 - Tuesday, March 0708:00 AM EST - 06:00 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, March 07 - Wednesday, March 0812:00 AM EST - 12:00 AM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
IP-driven jobs contribute to the local economy in every single state and in every single county in the United States.
For years, overregulation has kept America from reaching our full energy potential. That’s finally changing.
The U.S. Chamber’s #LetsGrow Tour stopped in Baton Rouge
Small businesses shoulder regulatory costs that are 2 ½ times more per employee than larger businesses.
In recent years, Washington has unleashed a relentless torrent of burdensome and costly regulations.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Karen Harbert, president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber’s Institute for 21st Century Energy, issued the following statement following President Trump’s signature on the Congressional Review Act Resolution repealing the so-called Stream Protection Rule:
Event in Baton Rouge Focuses on Efforts to Build the Economy BATON ROUGE, LA — As part of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s #LetsGrow Tour, the U.S. Chamber joined the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry (LABI) at their 2017 annual meeting to discuss the state’s role in growing the economy.
The U.S.-Israel Business Initiative offers a series of recommendations in a new report.
Ahead of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s visit to the White House, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S.-Israel Business Initiative today released a series of policy recommendations for the new Congress and administration aimed at strengthening the U.S.-Israel economic relationship. The policy recommendations outline a new framework to re-energize the economic and commercial partnership between the two countries, through including a High-Level Economic Dialogue and increased collaboration in key industry sectors.