Free Enterprise Works
Stand Up for Free Enterprise
Join us in supporting American free enterprise.
Your voice is essential, and your participation is critical.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Urban Grape Wine Shop Expands to Washington, D.C.
Owners TJ and Hadley Douglas were named America's Top Small Business in 2021 and sit on the Chamber's Small Business Council. The expansion builds on their mission to make the wine industry more accessible.
By Lindsay Cates
In 2023, the Chamber shaped pro-business outcomes for the most immediate issues at hand while also advancing debates around the topics that will determine our nation’s competitiveness for years to come.
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- RetirementSmall Business Retirement SummitTuesday, February 2709:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion14th Annual International Women’s Day ForumWednesday, February 2808:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- Security and Resilience13th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, May 15 - Friday, May 1708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Closing the water investment gap would generate over $220 billion in annual economic activity and create and sustain 1.3 million jobs.
This Infrastructure Week, the Chamber sends the message that infrastructure modernization has the potential to pack a big economic punch.
The U.S. Chamber's Roadmap to Modernizing America's Infrastructure covers four areas of focus (Surface Transportation, Critical Infrastructure, Permit Streamlining and Necessary Workforce) to get America moving again.
In the years since the passage of the 1947 passage of the Taft-Hartley Act that permitted states to pass right-to-work laws, numerous...
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today announced that John Wood will join as Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel on June 4. In his role, Wood will oversee the U.S. Chamber’s legal operations, including ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and representing the organization in all corporate legal matters. Wood will also oversee the U.S. Chamber Litigation Center, which represents business on a wide range of issues before the courts and federal regulatory agencies.
The great growth benefits from tax reform will begin with increasing business investment.
The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection has the opportunity to make meaningful changes to create a more mature, data-driven agency.
Ratification would increase U.S direct manufacturing employment by 33,000 over the next decade.
Small businesses are the backbone of our economy and the cornerstone of the American dream. These risk-takers and dreamers spur growth, create jobs, and expand opportunities.
Before Senators vote to impose Great Depression-era regulations on the Internet, it’s important to set a few things straight.