Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Interactive Map: New Business Applications Across the Country
By Stephanie Ferguson
- Small Business
The Biggest Challenges Small Businesses Are Facing Right Now
By Thaddeus Swanek
- Small Business
Small Business Weekly Forecast: Sunny and Cold
Every week the U.S. Chamber's Vice President of Small Business Policy Tom Sullivan summarizes the latest data and what it means for the health of America's small businesses.
By Thomas M. Sullivan
Earthquakes in Türkiye and Syria
The world is charging ahead in pursuit of new market-opening trade agreements, but in recent years Washington policymakers have been sitting on the sidelines. Here is why America must lead on trade.
Calling on Congress
Improve the Outdated Permitting Process
By Martin Durbin
Take the Lead on Trade, America
By Myron Brilliant
Calling on Congress: Fix America’s Broken Immigration System
Our elected representatives in D.C. simply cannot let another Congress go by without addressing our nation’s broken immigration system and securing our southern border.
By Jon Baselice
Grow and Modernize Our Workforce
By Cheryl A. Oldham
Grow Investment Opportunities in America
By Tom Quaadman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalU.S.-Ukraine Partnership ForumThursday, April 1308:30 AM EDT - 04:45 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience Through Private-Public Partnerships ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- InfrastructureGlobal Aerospace Summit: Innovating the Skies, Connecting the WorldTuesday, September 12 - Wednesday, September 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
The Health Services, Professional and Business Services, Trade, and Accommodation and Food Services industries have the highest numbers of job openings.
This report confirms that the NLRB’s longstanding suspicion of mail-ballot elections was fully justified and highlights the need for an urgent return to in-person secret balloting outside of extraordinary circumstances.
Right-to-work has helped Michigan compete for economic development projects and new jobs.
The U.S.-Türkiye Business Council and U.S. Chamber Foundation held the U.S. - Türkiye Business forum that outlined bilateral cooperation focused on the current, emerging, and long-term needs to facilitate a robust and resilient recovery, while advancing U.S.-Türkiye relations in the process. Here are the key takeaways:
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce's ‘Patient Access Report’ reveals how government price controls endanger patients' access to groundbreaking medicines.
As the U.S. seeks to diversify supply chains and enhance resilience, it should look to deepen its ties with India, which has both the capacity and potential to be an ever more important partner.
No two other regions in the world are as deeply integrated as the U.S. and Europe.