America's Top Small Business Summit
Join us for an opportunity to network with peers, learn from some of the world’s most successful leaders, and pick up tips for your business. It's also a celebration: We'll be honoring the America’s Top Small Business awards finalists and announcing this year's America's Top Small Business.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
New Survey Finds More Small Business Owners See Improving Economy
By Thaddeus Swanek
- Small Business
Q&A: Why Is Prompt Payment Important for Small Businesses?
By Grace Marsiglio
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted States
Every state is facing an unprecedented challenge finding workers to fill open jobs. Learn which states have been impacted the most by the nation’s worker shortage crisis.
By Lindsay Cates
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
- Small BusinessAmerica's Top Small Business Summit: Ready. Set. Scale.Thursday, October 1909:00 AM EDT - 01:30 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Once-in-a-generation tax reform depends on it.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber’s U.S.-UK Business Council today named Robert Rooney, CEO of Morgan Stanley International and Head of EMEA, as its chairman.
During this National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, the Chamber urges a strong cyber defense partnership between government and industry.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President for Labor, Immigration and Employee Benefits Randy Johnson issued the following statement in response to the president’s decision to terminate cost sharing reduction payments:
We want to find out what barriers are holding back today’s small businesses from growth and what we can do to send Washington lawmakers a clear message
The Trump administration's proposal would lead to lower U.S. content in our manufactured goods.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President for Labor, Immigration and Employee Benefits Randy Johnson issued the following statement today following President Trump’s signing of an executive order taking action to increase health care choices:
It’s hard to imagine a proposal that would do more to create uncertainty and undermine the business confidence.
This 2017 Innovation That Matters study examines the health of the startup communities in 25 American cities and assesses their readiness to capitalize on the shift to an increasingly digital economy, with a unique focus on what we refer to as “next-wave startups.”
Dramatic Growth of Next-Wave Startups is Altering Geography of U.S. Entrepreneurship