Debt Limit Deal: Finish the Job
The gravity of this moment cannot be overstated. Leaders should use this opportunity to limit out-of-control spending to avoid passing on the issue to future generations.
More on the Debt Limit
Applications Are Open Now: America's Top Small Business 2023
Are you America's Top Small Business? We're looking for small businesses nationwide that are driving economic growth and stimulating their local communities and economies. Apply now for this annual award and your chance to win $25,000!
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
What Is the Prompt Pay Pledge? Everything You Need to Know.
By Thomas M. Sullivan
- Small Business
Small Businesses Are Wary, Resilient Amid Inflation, Credit Concerns
Every week the U.S. Chamber's Vice President of Small Business Policy Tom Sullivan summarizes the latest data and what it means for the health of America's small businesses.
By Thomas M. Sullivan
- Employment Policy
NLRB Takes on Free Speech Yet Again
By Glenn Spencer
It's Time to Secure Our Borders and Expand Legal Immigration
The situation at the border is chaos. Our immigration system fails to meet the needs of businesses and imposes significant costs on communities and our economy.
By Jon Baselice
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- International48th Annual India Ideas SummitTuesday, June 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Doing Business with Big BusinessesThursday, June 2212:00 PM EDT - 12:30 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
Follow the U.S. Chamber's trade expert as he visits seven states in three days.
Comprehensive tax reform, current edition, resembles the successful 1986 effort in many ways.
This paper provides an overview of the growth and innovation in the IoT ecosystem, followed by a discussion of the challenges to securing the IoT and the significant ongoing public-private work to enhance security. It concludes with recommendations that can help policymakers and industry experts collaborate on reducing barriers to innovation and co-creating global frameworks to improve security.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today released a new report titled
A new study by analytics firm IHS Markit, co-sponsored by the U.S. Chamber’s Global Energy Institute, puts a price tag on just how important our current balance of coal, natural gas, nuclear, and renewable energy really is. The report, ‘Ensuring Resilient and Efficient Electricity Generation,’ found that the current diverse and balanced portfolio of electricity resources is saving our nation $114 billion per year in electricity costs. As a result, the cost of electricity is 27 percent lower than it would be without such a well-balanced mix.
CHICAGO –The RSM US Middle Market Business Index (MMBI), presented by RSM US LLP (“RSM”) in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, today announced the index declined in Q3 2017, following a record-high reading in Q2 2017.
A region-wide commitment in support of the innovative and creative sectors will benefit all three economies.
As data becomes an integral part of our growing global economies, so too does protection of data take priority.
As our country continues reeling from two devastating hurricanes, Americans extend their hands and their prayers to help those in need.
Hurricane Recovery Efforts Expected to Heighten Concerns about Labor Scarcities in the South, Where Two-Thirds of Contractors Already Face Worker Shortages