Three Reasons the Debt Limit Deal Is Good for America
Congress seized a historic moment to embrace progress and foster collaboration to restore confidence in our nation’s fiscal health and safeguard future generations.
More on the Debt Limit
Applications Are Open Now: America's Top Small Business 2023
Are you America's Top Small Business? We're looking for small businesses nationwide that are driving economic growth and stimulating their local communities and economies. Apply now for this annual award and your chance to win $25,000!
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
What Is the Prompt Pay Pledge? Everything You Need to Know.
By Thomas M. Sullivan
- Small Business
Small Businesses Are Wary, Resilient Amid Inflation, Credit Concerns
Every week the U.S. Chamber's Vice President of Small Business Policy Tom Sullivan summarizes the latest data and what it means for the health of America's small businesses.
By Thomas M. Sullivan
- Employment Policy
NLRB Takes on Free Speech Yet Again
By Glenn Spencer
It's Time to Secure Our Borders and Expand Legal Immigration
The situation at the border is chaos. Our immigration system fails to meet the needs of businesses and imposes significant costs on communities and our economy.
By Jon Baselice
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- International48th Annual India Ideas SummitTuesday, June 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Doing Business with Big BusinessesThursday, June 2212:00 PM EDT - 12:30 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber’s U.S.-India Business Council (USIBC) today hosted the inaugural ‘Road to Global Entrepreneurship’ Summit, part of its Global Entrepreneurship Conclave, in Washington, D.C.
The ASEAN Big Number Report: Big, Bigger, Biggest, explains totality of the US-ASEAN Commercial relationship by measuring the flows of financing between the U.S. and ASEAN.
It’s been 31 years since the last overhaul of our nation’s tax code in 1986, and America’s Main Streets cannot wait another 31 years.
The Workforce Freedom Initiative today released its latest report, A New Center Stage: The Expansion of State And Local Employment Laws.
Growing Protectionism, Rising Regional Tensions Among Challenges to Growth
U.S. and Turkish business communities encouraged by renewed commitment to advance bilateral trade and investment cooperation
Although ACA repeal efforts have been eclipsed in Washington, consumers across the country are feeling the pain of the law's shortcomings.
Please find the staff discussion draft of the Senate self-driving vehicle legislation.
The Chicago City Council on September 6 passed an ordinance that exemplifies cynical efforts by some local governments to favor unions.
Unless Congress takes action soon, millions of seniors, families and small businesses across the country will get hammered by a new tax.