Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Why Good Accounting Matters at Tax TimeThursday, December 0712:00 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
On Wednesday U.S. Chamber President and CEO Tom Donohue delivered the annual "State of American Business" address. In his speech, Donohue talked about the need to embrace technology in our economy. Excerpts include: Next, technology must be embraced as the growth-driver and game-changer that it is.
Donohue Urges Leaders to Pursue Stronger, Sustained, Shared Economic Growth WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue, in his annual “State of American Business” address today, reflected on 2017 as a breakthrough year for economic growth as he outlined a forward-looking policy agenda to build on gains and put America on a path toward meaningful, long-term prosperity.
President and CEO Tom Donohue outlines the top challenges facing the business community and lays out the U.S. Chamber’s policy priorities.
U.S. Chamber President Tom Donohue's remarks on the State of American Business as prepared for delivery on January 10, 2018.
Tax reform has made the U.S. an even better place to do business – for both U.S. and foreign companies.
For the near term it is the United States’ only market-opening trade initiative in Asia.
After ten years of being run by a labor-friendly majority, the balance of power at the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) finally...
On New Year’s Day, the American people awoke to a new tax code and a brighter economic future.
Uprooting neighbors and co-workers and forcing them to leave their life and family in America at some future date is not sound policy.
Keeping a pro-growth focus will pay off with a stronger economy and a more confident public.