Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
U.S. “poison pill” proposals remain obstacles to concluding a modernized NAFTA.
Indo-Pacific Business ForumRemarks as prepared for delivery byTHOMAS J. DONOHUEPresident and CEOU.S. Chamber of Commerce Good morning everyone. It’s my pleasure to welcome you to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for today’s Indo-Pacific Business Forum.
As tariffs and trade wars continue to make headlines, the U.S. Chamber outlines its priorities in the Indo-Pacific region.
The best way to protect American industries from a damaging trade war is to avoid entering into one in the first place.
The PCI Security Standards Council has worked with the business community to develop guidance and recommendations.
Here are 8 principles for what smart policymaking looks like in this ever-changing industry.
Pretty much everything in a brewery that isn’t an ingredient or a stool is made of metal.
“Workers are a key ingredient of the free enterprise system,” Says Bradley WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley today issued the following statement upon final passage of the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act, legislation reauthorizing the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act:
$3.8 billion of the state's exports are vulnerable due to the emerging trade war.