Free Enterprise Works
Stand Up for Free Enterprise
Join us in supporting American free enterprise.
Your voice is essential, and your participation is critical.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Urban Grape Wine Shop Expands to Washington, D.C.
Owners TJ and Hadley Douglas were named America's Top Small Business in 2021 and sit on the Chamber's Small Business Council. The expansion builds on their mission to make the wine industry more accessible.
By Lindsay Cates
In 2023, the Chamber shaped pro-business outcomes for the most immediate issues at hand while also advancing debates around the topics that will determine our nation’s competitiveness for years to come.
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Security and Resilience13th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, May 15 - Friday, May 1708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Durbin issued the following statement regarding the Administration’s announcement that they will halt review of new liquified natural gas (LNG) export authority.
The Biden Administration announced it would halt the review of new liquified natural gas (LNG) export authority.
Improvements in transportation, the internet, e-commerce, and many other aspects of our everyday lives result from people in business driving innovations.
Remote and hybrid work now institutionalized in the middle market, according to workforce special report
This special report on workforce dynamics from the RSM and U.S. Chamber of Commerce Middle Market Business Index provides unique insights into labor trends and strategies that are shaping the marketplace.
Nearly two years after claiming victory in an election at an Amazon warehouse on Staten Island, the union is reportedly in turmoil.
During this pivotal year, the Brazil-U.S. Business Council stands as the ideal platform to advance dialogues on critical issues.
Retail crime creates higher prices for consumers, results in stores having to close their doors, and communities left without vital goods and services.
With the UAW reportedly initiating organizing efforts at non-union automakers, here is what Congress needs to know about the history and tactics of the union.
Strong digital rules are critical to growth, innovation, and hiring, from autos to agriculture and manufacturing to financial services.