Free Enterprise Works
Stand Up for Free Enterprise
Join us in supporting American free enterprise.
Your voice is essential, and your participation is critical.
Spotlight on Small Business
Rhythms of Success: The Free Enterprise Tune of a Small Business
Elderly Instruments CEO and Co-Owner Lillian Werbin opened State of America Business 2024. Learn more about the business.
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
Will New Banking Regulations Be an ‘Endgame’ for Some Main Street Businesses?
An analysis by the U.S. Chamber spotlights the potential negative effects of the new Basel III 'Endgame' banking rules on businesses nationwide.
By Foxhall Parker
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessReady. Set. Scale.: Smart Tax Tips for Stress-Free FilingThursday, February 2212:00 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- Small BusinessUnlocking the Potential of Small Businesses Accessing CapitalMonday, February 2610:30 AM EST - 11:30 AM EST
- RetirementSmall Business Retirement SummitTuesday, February 2709:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Leaders in Washington must find common ground and take steps towards an immigration system that will serve our economy.
In Wisconsin, the economy has come a long way since the recession of 2009-2010...
Brexit will mean greater importance for Ireland as a bridge between the EU and U.S. policymakers, and for U.S. companies looking to access the European market.
On Sunday 100 million Americans will gather around TVs, snark at the commercials, and stuff their faces with food, all thanks to NAFTA.
Local and state leaders should focus their attention on encouraging Congress to pass long-term internet protections.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue today issued the following statement on President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address:
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce made two leadership announcements for its International Affairs Division today. Charles Freeman has been hired as Senior Vice President for Asia, and Neil Herrington has been promoted to Senior Vice President for the Americas.
Despite the pain, the rise in student loan debt has not led to an unsustainable increase in household debt.
The U.S. Chamber will be listening intently to see what the administration aims to achieve this year.
If America is not leading on trade, it is falling behind.