America's Top Small Business Summit
Join us for an opportunity to network with peers, learn from some of the world’s most successful leaders, and pick up tips for your business. It's also a celebration: We'll be honoring the America’s Top Small Business awards finalists and announcing this year's America's Top Small Business.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Rising Crime Impacts a Family-Owned Coffee Roaster in San Francisco
For a real-world perspective on rising retail crime and its impact on small businesses, we spoke with a small-batch coffee roaster in San Francisco serving the community since 1965.
By Rachel Ledbetter
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Improving Government
Voters Support Helping Businesses Grow Jobs, Strengthen Economy
By Ashlee Rich Stephenson
Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted States
By Lindsay Cates
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
- Small BusinessAmerica's Top Small Business Summit: Ready. Set. Scale.Thursday, October 1909:00 AM EDT - 01:30 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
The SEIU recently submitted to the Department of Labor’s Office of Labor-Management Standards its annual financial report...
This document, Pacific Partners 2017, is the third update on the ties between the U.S. and Japan, and is compiled by the U.S.-Japan Business Council. For this update, the growing exports of Japanese owned U.S. plants is but one of the highlights worth noting.
The US and Saudi Arabia are important economic and geopolitical allies.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) today announced the co-chairs for its three working groups – Internet of Things (IoT), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), and Autonomous Vehicles (AV). The working groups lead campaigns designed to educate policymakers, regulators, the media, the business community, and the public on benefits of the technologies across the economy. All three working groups meet regularly throughout the year.
When both ends of Pennsylvania Avenue work to unshackle America’s energy sector, good things will happen.
Elections have consequences. It is somewhat of a hackneyed phrase, but the fact remains that policy shifts happen when...
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce & Industry, today welcomed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Saudi Minister of Commerce and Investment H.E. Dr. Majid Al-Qasabi for the second annual U.S.-Saudi Arabia CEO Summit. The summit brought together government officials and business leaders from both countries to discuss challenges and opportunities to expanding the U.S.-Saudi economic partnership and creating new jobs.
This first edition of the U.S. Saudi Arabia Business Outlook Survey is meant to be an indicator of the sentiment of U.S. businesses regarding the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s business climate.
The tax code hasn’t been updated since President Ronald Reagan’s 1986 Tax Reform Act.
WASHINGINTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued the following statement today regarding President Trump’s Executive Order related to procurement and H-1B visas: “The U.S. Chamber’s first priority is to ensure American businesses and workers have access to the goods, services, and human capital needed to compete in a global economy.