Applications Are Open Now: America's Top Small Business 2023
Are you America's Top Small Business? We're looking for small businesses nationwide that are driving economic growth and stimulating their local communities and economies. Apply now for this annual award and your chance to win $25,000!
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Small Businesses Are Wary, Resilient Amid Inflation, Credit Concerns
By Thomas M. Sullivan
Small Business Exporters Fuel Jobs, Growth in America’s Heartland
All across America, small and medium-sized exporters are flourishing, selling their products to international customers, gaining market share—and creating jobs. Here are three of them.
By Thaddeus Swanek
Mergers and Efficiencies: The Evidence
By Sean Heather
- Employment Policy
SCOTUS Rules NLRA Doesn’t Always Protect Bad Behavior
The Glacier Northwest ruling offers an important protection for employers facing destructive union behavior. If taken too far, such behavior may come at a steep price for the union.
By Sean P. Redmond
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- International48th Annual India Ideas SummitTuesday, June 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Doing Business with Big BusinessesThursday, June 2212:00 PM EDT - 12:30 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
NLRB Regional Director rejects Starbucks workers' request in Buffalo to get rid of their union.
Every year, the U.S. Chamber’s India Ideas Summit brings together a diverse group of leaders from the U.S.-India Corridor to discuss and debate about the most consequential developments in the U.S.-India relationship.
By leading with empathy, this physical therapy practice is redefining what it means to provide patient care.
A new complaint against Amazon CEO Andy Jassy continues the NLRB's ongoing campaign to suppress free speech rights.
The rule would change what water features fall under federal jurisdiction, creating new expenses and enforcement risks for farmers, business owners, and home builders with plans to use their land.
The Federal Trade Commission has brought yet another merger challenge without any evidence of competitive harm. Still, despite its weaknesses, the FTC’s complaint against Amgen and Horizon provides insights into the agency’s thinking and may hold clues regarding anticipated new merger guidelines.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark released a statement regarding the President and Congressional leaders reaching an agreement on preventing a default on the national debt.