Free Enterprise Works
Stand Up for Free Enterprise
Join us in supporting American free enterprise.
Your voice is essential, and your participation is critical.
Spotlight on Small Business
Rhythms of Success: The Free Enterprise Tune of a Small Business
Elderly Instruments CEO and Co-Owner Lillian Werbin opened State of America Business 2024. Learn more about the business.
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
Will New Banking Regulations Be an ‘Endgame’ for Some Main Street Businesses?
An analysis by the U.S. Chamber spotlights the potential negative effects of the new Basel III 'Endgame' banking rules on businesses nationwide.
By Foxhall Parker
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessUnlocking the Potential of Small Businesses Accessing CapitalMonday, February 2610:30 AM EST - 11:30 AM EST
- RetirementSmall Business Retirement SummitTuesday, February 2709:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion14th Annual International Women’s Day ForumWednesday, February 2808:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Ten years after the financial crisis, an inadequate regulatory system plagues our financial system.
There's no time to delay as opioids are claiming more lives daily, and communities are being undermined.
The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) on September 13 announced that it would publish a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking...
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Innovation Policy Center (GIPC) last night hosted its 6th annual IP Champions event, Ideas in Bloom, to showcase how intellectual property fuels innovation, creativity, and competition in the United States and across the globe. The event brought together policymakers, healthcare professionals, the entertainment industry, academia, law enforcement, and technology experts to celebrate those who generate jobs, encourage innovation and creativity, ensure safety, and promote access to new products and services.
Companies are increasingly aware of the need to compete based on the efficiency of their resource use.
There’s still time to prepare your community ahead of Hurricane Florence’s landfall this week.
One company faces the potential for a 10% to 25% tariff on many of its car seats, high chairs, baby swings and play pens.
The time is now for smart, effective, and thoughtful solutions to this complex challenge.
Jobs grew by 201,000 jobs in August, and the unemployment rate remained at 3.9%.
Roadmap for Federal Policymakers Offered After U.S. Chamber Led Industry-Wide Discussion