Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
The U.S. Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) today kicked off its TecExec Series with “Farm to Table: A Tech Story,” an event discussing the role of technology in agriculture, retail, and the grocery industry. It also released the results of a Morning Consult poll, which shows that voters overwhelmingly say technology is beneficial to food production. According to the survey, nearly 8 in 10 voters say technology plays an important role in the grocery industry.
One part lime juice, ten parts trade.
The biggest mistake is often not knowing what you don’t know.
WASHINGTON, D.C. —U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue issued the following statement today following House passage of the “American Health Care Act”: “We congratulate the U.S. House of Representatives for passing the ‘American Health Care Act’ and taking an important step forward from an unsustainable health care system that is saddling Americans with higher costs and uncertain coverage options.
The project will have a significant economic impact on the Cornhusker State.
In a case involving the department store Macy’s, the U.S. Supreme Court is poised to consider whether the NLRB went to far in...
What causes trade deficits? Whether bilateral, aggregate, short-term or long, understanding their causes is essential – whether they are harmful or not, whether they are the product of bad domestic policies or unfair foreign trade practices, or whether they are just a feature of a global economy much like temperature is a feature of the climate.
President Donald Trump is cognizant of this fact and wants to unleash American energy.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today released its latest antitrust practitioner survey, which sought feedback based on practitioner experiences in working with enforcement agencies on matters of transparency and due process in investigative proceedings. The survey measured practitioner views on adherence to guidance issued by the International Competition Network (ICN) in 2015. While practitioners indicated that the guidance was effective in establishing international recommended best practices, consistency with regard to adherence to the guidance was flagged as a concern across different case teams within an agency.
Reliable, predictable, and stable supply chains are essential to U.S. global competitiveness.