America's Top Small Business Summit
Join us for an opportunity to network with peers, learn from some of the world’s most successful leaders, and pick up tips for your business. It's also a celebration: We'll be honoring the America’s Top Small Business awards finalists and announcing this year's America's Top Small Business.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
New Survey Finds More Small Business Owners See Improving Economy
By Thaddeus Swanek
- Small Business
Q&A: Why Is Prompt Payment Important for Small Businesses?
By Grace Marsiglio
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted States
Every state is facing an unprecedented challenge finding workers to fill open jobs. Learn which states have been impacted the most by the nation’s worker shortage crisis.
By Lindsay Cates
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
- Small BusinessAmerica's Top Small Business Summit: Ready. Set. Scale.Thursday, October 1909:00 AM EDT - 01:30 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
It’s time to stop thinking about infrastructure as a problem, but as an opportunity for the country’s brightest minds and bipartisan government officials to think innovatively and invest wisely in the country’s most critical needs.
The four-part plan would give the country a 21st century infrastructure system for a 21st century economy.
The U.S. Supreme Court on January 8 denied a petition for a writ of certiorari in a key case involving the issue of joint employment that observers of labor policy have been watching with interest. The court’s decision leaves in place a dubious ruling from the U.S.
The U.S. Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee on January 18 approved four nominees...
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue today outlined a four-point plan for infrastructure modernization and investment, framing the issue as a top policy priority for the business community and urging Congress and the administration to take immediate, meaningful action to advance an infrastructure bill.
America’s Infrastructure Summit: Time to Modernize
This report from the Chamber Technology Engagement Center, Facebook, and Morning Consult explores how small businesses are using social media and digital platforms to grow, sell, and hire.
84% of small businesses in the U.S. use at least one major digital platform to provide information to customers.
President Trump on January 12 nominated attorney John F. Ring to serve on the National Labor Relations Board...
Because Washington has been unwilling to make tough choices, the nation’s infrastructure has suffered.